Terra Creta Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil "PDO Kolymvari Chania Crete" comes from the centuries old Terra Creta family estate located between the Samaria Gorge and the beaches of Kolymvari.
It has a rich fruity aroma and a characteristic-rich, peppery flavour whose acidity and all other detrimental elements to its quality are maintained at near-zero values due to particular care in the cultivation, selection and pressing of the estate crop.
Terra Creta Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil "PDO Kolymvari" is subjected to additional and stricter Government inspections and it is certified as to its quality and designation of origin by services of the European Union and the Greek Authorities.
- Fully traceable to the PDO Kolymvari region - Protected Designation of Origin - where you can find the full laboratory analysis and satellite images of the fields from which your olive oil originated.
- Cold extracted (better than pressed) with the flesh and pit of the olive separated from the oil by gravity...
- Certified by the European Union as to the authenticity of oil. Each tin sealed and marked.
- Multi-award winning, Internationally-renowned, high-end extra virgin olive oil from Crete, Greece
- Packed and bottled at Source in Kolymvari, Crete Greece