Pack of two pacifiers from the In The Sea collection with anatomical teat for babies of 6- 18 months.
- From 6 to 18 months
- anatomical teat mimics the shape of the maternal nipple during suckling, fitting perfectly to the roof of baby's mouth
- highly resistant
- non-deformable material that does not alter its color or smell
- approved by the Spanish Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- recommended by the Italian Association of Orthodontic Specialists
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANATOMICAL SOOTHER AND PHYSIOLOGICAL SOOTHER?
Anatomical soother/ pacifier is designed to mimics the shape of mother's nipples for child's soothing comfort whereas physiological soother/ pacifier isflat and is symmetrical teat is always correctly positioned in the baby's mouth, exerting the minimum pressure on the roof of the mouth.
- Never tie a pacifier to your child's crib or around your child's neck or hand. This is very dangerous and could cause serious injury or even death.
- Inspect the pacifiers periodically to see whether the rubber is discolored or torn. If so, replace them.
- Follow the recommended age range on the pacifier as older children can sometimes fit an entire newborn pacifier in their mouth and choke.
- When the soothers are not going to be use after sterilizing, they should be kept in a clean, dry container with a lid once the teat has dried properly.